Sr Info Security Analyst
Company: Navy Federal Credit Union
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises,
promotions, and bonus potential
- Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition
reimbursement / Great insurance options)
- On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center,
cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA
- Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
- Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING
- An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace
Review, interpret, and provide guidance related to security
frameworks (i.e. NIST, ISO, PCI). Identify information security
risks associated with IT and business initiatives impacting
information assets and business operations. Provide security
consultation, guidance and requirements to IT application and
infrastructure leaders, business sponsors and 3rd party business
Perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing
environments or software to identify points of vulnerability,
non-compliance with established Information Security standards, and
recommend mitigation strategies. Collaboratively define baseline
security standards and requirements that lead to secure
architecture and engineering solutions. Validate and verify
security requirements based on established Information Security
standards. Assist enterprise architects and software developers in
the identification and implementation of appropriate information
security controls. We are looking for focuses of knowledge and
assessment on software/code or infrastructure, to include cloud or
Required, Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Expertise in performing technical risk evaluations of operating
systems, network designs, application and vulnerability assessments
and compliance assessments.
- Expertise in security policy creation and lifecycle management,
auditing methodology, and technology risk assessments.
- Experience with assessing and implementing technical controls
for software development or infrastructure.
- Experience in code analysis, static and dynamic, of
.NET/JAVA/SWIFT based applications.
- Experience with application testing tools such as
WebInspect/Burp and others.
- Experience with mobile application security
- Experience with physical and/or cloud infrastructure
- Experience with current and emerging threats and industry
frameworks for vulnerability analysis and reporting.
- Working knowledge of applications and systems hardening
principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Linux and Unix security
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies and security
- Working knowledge of Network principles specifically around
firewalls, proxies, load balancers and cloud networking.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Security or
- Information Security certifications(CISSP, CEH, MCSE)
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Strong influence skills, the ability to network and build
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the
workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and
advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities,
disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently
separated veterans, and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Navy Federal Credit Union, Pensacola , Sr Info Security Analyst, Professions , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!