Sales Rep- Home Health
Company: SunCrest OMNI
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Company Overview:The Account Executive in Home Health is
responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase company
market share through account development and educating the medical
community on services provided by the company while operating
within set budget.
Suncrest OMNI, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping
- Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit
budgets for assigned locations.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy
to increase market share through key account development including
prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans
activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify
and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly
communicate the features and benefits of the LHC Group. These
include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective
questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and
- Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to
drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs
and expectations of the referral community and patients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but
not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with
associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS
meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F)
delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company's financial
resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a
Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by LHC
Group. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty
programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community
about the services of our organization through effective sales
calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and
literature.Education & Experience:Formal Education: High School
Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Two to three years of prior successful Home Health or Hospice
sales experience preferred.Skill Requirements
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and relationship-building
- Must have strong computer skills to meet Microsoft Outlook and
CRM software requirements.
- Must have the ability to work independently with minimal
supervision and be self motivated.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: SunCrest OMNI, Pensacola , Sales Rep- Home Health, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!