Internet Sales Coordinator
Company: Lennar Corp.
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Summary of Position Requirements
The Internet Sales Coordinator is accountable for generating and
maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of
internet-generated leads. Accountable for providing an
extraordinary experience for all Internet generated customer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively capture and convert Internet Customer traffic into
viable sales prospects by creating desire for Internet Customers to
visit or WHC's.
- Create a positive experience for our Internet Customers through
the use of email, on-line live chat, and division 1-800
- Guide customers through Lennar's consultative sales process via
email, live chat, and phone.
- Provide immediate or same-day email or telephone response to
all Internet Customer request with a targeted goal of a 10 minute
turnaround for all initial correspondence.
- Educate customers on current/future community and product
offerings and incentives
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s),
timing for purchase, and availability of new homes as needed.
- Follow-up with potential customers per the division's
- Partner with the on-site NHC as appropriate to provide an
extraordinary experience to our customers throughout the sales
- Manage and distribute electronic marketing collateral to
prospective customers who visit Lennar's website.
- Create and effectively manage an internet customer database
which includes internet list and VIP internet lists.
- Have a competent understanding of the Division's product and
community offerings and incentives opportunities at all times.
- Coordinate Sales Department efforts to improve collection of
email contact information as part of customer registration
- Work in main office and around Lennar communities, including,
primarily, Welcome Home Centers.
- Monitor and update website data, digital photography,
illustrations, and virtual tours on Lennar.com and other Lennar
- Attend all Company Sales Meetings, Phone Banks, and Training
- Perform all other duties as assigned. #CB #LI-CI1
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required, college
- Minimum 1 year sales experience required, telephone sales
- with previous experience in the homebuilding industry
- Must have extensive internet exposure and/or internet consumer
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
Keywords: Lennar Corp., Pensacola , Internet Sales Coordinator, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!