Representative - Inside Sales
Posted on: September 19, 2022
As a Representative - Inside Sales, you will interact with
existing customers, primarily by phone and email, to increase sales
of the company's products and/or services by obtaining and
up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction and adding value
to the customer's buying experience. You will collaborate with
outside sales to ensure goals are being met, and likely owns a book
* Obtains orders through email and telephone calls, verifies and
enters items, transfers orders to fulfillment, explains stock-outs
and expected delivery dates.
* Increases orders by suggesting related items, explaining
features, and checks customer's buying history.
* Owns, qualifies and develops opportunities passed from marketing,
outside sales, and national accounts.
* Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
* Prepares, generates, and follows up on verbal or written
quotations to secure orders, or determine reason for loss of
* Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open
items, including those items that may be at risk in meeting
customer's promised delivery date.
* Maintains distribution system backorder report, associated
customer expediting report and notices, and customer
* Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer
feedback to management.
* Bachelors' degree preferred
* Requires knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales
Administration; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills,
however fully competent and productive professional contributor
* Familiar with Microsoft Office, and ability to perform basic
* Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work in team environment
* Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and
potentially new accounts
* Ability to take action and solve a range of problems that may be
difficult, but are not typically complex
* Identifies and defines problems and possible solutions
independently; chooses among existing solutions
* Ability to work independently with general supervision
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and
affiliates ("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate
against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion,
color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran
status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is
not limited to the following: recruitment and employment,
promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training
including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
Keywords: WESCO, Pensacola , Representative - Inside Sales, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!