Customer Service Instant Return Representative
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Instant Return Representative is an essential member of the
airport location team and is the brand ambassador by providing the
fastest, easiest, and most valued experience to our customers. This
team member is responsible for providing attentive, courteous, and
expeditious service to our customers as they return their
- Provides world class customer service by managing vehicle
returns process, in compliance with Hertz's policies and
- Personally welcome all customers with a pleasant greeting and
professional attitude at all times, assist with luggage and answer
questions in a friendly manner
- Provide the customer with an invoice and a full explanation of
- Resolve customer issues and concerns professionally using
effective customer service techniques. When applicable, direct
queries to the Team Leader for the issue can be resolved before the
customer leaves the location.
- Inspect vehicle and record any new damage or major cleaning
requirements and complete required documentation.
- Check fuel level and mileage and clearly explain final charges
to the customer
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer and ensure they stay with
the vehicle while reminding customers to remove their personal
belongings. Offer assistance as needed.
- Drive continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback
to team and engaging in action planning to improve operational
performance and customer satisfaction
- Maintain appearance appropriate for providing best in class
customer service in accordance with established guidelines
- To carry out any other duties requested by the Managers/Team
- Keep work area organized and free of clutter
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high
volume or service oriented environment
- Proven strong sales and closing skills and the ability to
friendly, engaging manner
- Basic computer proficiency
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in
English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other
languages are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work
overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift up to 45 pounds
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Pensacola , Customer Service Instant Return Representative, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!