Full-Time Sales Supervisor Cordova Mall
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewGrounded in versatility and powered by a styling
community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and
accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality
and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part
of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends.
The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always
of the now so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion
knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look
and feel the way they want to feel. -The Company operates over 500
retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the
express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc.
is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the
NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information, please visit
www.express.com.ResponsibilitiesThe Sales Supervisor drives
operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting
in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping
experiences for customers. -Talent Assist in developing and
motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures. -Execution Execute action plans that
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time. -Experience Promote and support an
environment focused on delivering great in-store customer
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement,
etc.Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
supervisor - -Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.ClosingAs an equal opportunity employer, Express
does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of
employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected
class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in
the United States.Notification to Agencies: - -Please note that
Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from
third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a
signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit
resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or
approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Pensacola , Full-Time Sales Supervisor Cordova Mall, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!