Internet Sales Coordinator
Company: Lennar Corporation
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Internet Sales CoordinatorUS-FL-PensacolaJob ID: 2023-27598Type:
Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: SalesROT -
GFCOverviewSummary of Position Requirements The Internet Sales
Coordinator is accountable for generating and maintaining a robust
sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads.
Accountable for providing an extraordinary experience for all
Internet generated customer traffic.ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties
- Provide community information to prospective buyers
- Participate in sales events, on and off site, as directed
- Attend Company sales meetings, Phone Banks and Training
Programs as directed
- Effectively capture and convert Internet customer traffic into
viable sales prospects by creating desire for Internet customers to
visit our WHC's via set appointments.
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s),
timing for purchase and availability of new homes with the dialogue
resulting in a scheduled appointment.
- Weekly minimum number of appointments scheduled to be
determined by the Division resulting in a minimum sales
performance, also determined by the Division.
- Effectively communicate accurate and pertinent information to
the NHC relative to appointments and properly document in Siebel,
or approved Lennar system. Respond to correspondence regarding
schedule changes/cancellations in a timely and professional manner
and document accordingly.
- Create a positive experience for our Internet Customers through
the use of email, on-line Live Chat and Division 1-800
- Create and effectively manage an Internet Customer Database
which includes interest lists and VIP interest lists.
- Provide immediate or same day, email or telephone response to
all Internet Customer requests with a targeted goal of five minute
turnaround for initial inquiry.
- Educate Internet Customers on current/future community and
product offerings and incentive opportunities.
- Follow-up with Internet Customers per the follow-up program
outlined by your Division.
- Complete and utilize Corporate and Division provided tracking
and reporting tools to manage the Internet prospecting process and
provide transparency of daily activities via Siebel, or approved
- Have a competent understanding of the Division's product and
community offerings and incentive opportunities at all times.
- Coordinate Sales Department efforts to improve collection of
email contact information as part of Customer registration
- Monitor website data, digital photography, illustrations and
virtual tours on Lennar.com and other Lennar affiliated
- Compile market research on competitive web marketing programs
for ideas to continue to enhance our web marketing and e-Lead
- Make outbound calls daily with a weekly minimum target, based
on a 40 hr week, provided by Division. Leads provided will include
prospects who have had no documented followup in Siebel in the
previous 60 day period. Accurate and detailed information must be
documented in Siebel. QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience of Internet consumer experience
and/or Internet exposure
- Minimum High School or GED required, some college
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
- Real Estate License required
- Excellent verbal, written, and typing communication skills
- Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)Please see job
Keywords: Lennar Corporation, Pensacola , Internet Sales Coordinator, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...