Company: Cardinal Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 16, 2023
POSITION: Leasing Team Member (Full-time, Non-Exempt)
COMPENSATION: Hourly Rate, plus Benefits and Bonus eligibility
The Leasing Team Member will reward your people skills, sales
experience, high energy, positive attitude and excellent
performance with great earnings possibilities and outstanding
advancement opportunities. The Leasing Team Member strives for 100%
occupancy through retention of existing residents, leasing current
availability and pre-leasing of future availability.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including but not limited to)
- Be an ambassador for customer service by consistently going
above and beyond to ensure that Cardinal customers are
- Utilize the Cardinal Way of Leasing by:
- Warmly greeting prospective clients
- Answering incoming leasing calls
- Determining needs and preferences
- Professionally presenting the community and apartment
- Utilizing feature/benefit selling
- Closing the sale
- Following up
- Complete all lease applications and lease file paperwork.
- Maintain accurate lease file documentation in accordance with
company policy; participate in lease file audits as assigned by the
- Be an expert on current market conditions and trends, by
shopping competition and attending Cardinal trainings.
- Maintain cleanliness of the tour path to ensure for a positive
first impression of the community.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with team
members, residents, prospective residents, and vendors.
- Participate in and assist with planning community events.
- Assist with various additional community projects as assigned
by the Community Manager.
- Participate in Cardinal U training as required. QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of customer service and sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- High-energy and enjoys a fast pace environment.
- Enjoys and takes pride in providing excellent service.
- Great with people - warm, friendly and helpful in person and on
- Basic computer skills: typing and writing ability for
correspondence, memos, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Ability to embody the Cardinal Culture and Cardinal Core Values
every day. CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING CAREER EXPERIENCE
- Leasing Agent
- Leasing Consultant
- Real Estate
- Leasing Specialist
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Incumbents work both inside and outside of
apartment buildings and in all areas of the property including
amenities and have frequent exposure to outside elements where
temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is
regularly required to use hands to finger, type, handle, or feel
and talk or hear. The Team Member regularly required to stand;
walk; reach with hands and arms, and climb, stoop, or squat.
Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and
interior parts of the property and amenities and must be able to
work inside and outside in all weather conditions including, but
not limited to rain, snow, heat, hail, wind and sleet.
The Team Member must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or
maneuver weights of up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
Rare travel may be required to assist properties as needed, attend
training classes or other situations necessary for the
accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive
list of duties and standards of the position.Incumbents will follow
any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as
assigned by their Team Leader.
Keywords: Cardinal Group, Inc., Pensacola , Leasing Agent, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!