Account Sales Consultant
Company: Alsco Inc.
Posted on: November 9, 2019
The Account Sales Consultant increases branch growth through
up-selling and cross-selling all lines of service to existing
customers. The ASC also builds customer loyalty and reports service
issues to the Service Manager. This position reports to the
Regional Sales Manager.
- Under the direction of the General Manager, up-sell and
cross-sell all lines of service to existing customers within the
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted customers
using a variety of methods such as route ride-alongs,
telemarketing, lead qualifying and presenting proposals. Maintain
daily call summaries and accurately fill out sales paperwork.
- Follow-up the management of assigned customers.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and
- Follow company Sales/Service policies and procedures.
- Present in appearance and comportment, a professional image.
Build customer relationships and loyalty, communicate openly,
educate customers, and report customer issues to the Service
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable
laws and company policy.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as
directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales/service personnel or
functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English,
ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a driving record free
of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully
in a team environment.
- College degree or equivalent, or a combination of both.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting,
walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing,
pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer
locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service
Center or depot.
- Daily, driving by vehicle within a designated sales
Revised:06/20/2019 Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Alsco Inc., Pensacola , Account Sales Consultant, Sales , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!