Flexible Customer Service Associate
Company: The Hertz Corporation
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Leave your old job behind! Fall into a new career with
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in
your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to
provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right
way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the
necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult
situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you on our team!
As a Customer Service & Sales Associate, you will be interacting
with Hertz rental car customers who come to the counter in order to
process their rental. You will not only process customer rentals
but will actively consult with customers on the type of rental they
need, including any insurance or ancillary benefits or
This position includes a rewarding compensation and benefits
- $16.00 an hour as your base pay (equals $33,280 annually for
full time employees)
- Overtime hours are compensated at 1.5 times your hourly
- Includes full range of medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits
- Uncapped monthly sales incentives with an average monthly range
of $500 - $1,500
- Expected total average earnings: $39,280 - 51,280 (first
- Potential for top sellers to make over $100K annually
You will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments,
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and
outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an
acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including
holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating
capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed
above. The essential functions of this position include, but are
not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking,
bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling,
speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge
of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone,
calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: The Hertz Corporation, Pensacola , Flexible Customer Service Associate, Other , Pensacola, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!